Home Owners Maintenance Program
Don’t let maintenance issues become expensive repairs….
With the Home Maintenance Program, you will receive quarterly inspections for your home. Each quarter we will give you recommendations on what repairs should be done immediately, which can wait and what you should keep an eye on.
- Gutters and down spouts. Clogged gutters can lead to water in your basement.
- Inspect sidewalks, steps and driveways, as they will get worse over the winter months.
- Inspect your roof for damaged or curled shingles, corroded flashing or leaky vents.
- Foundation walls will be inspected for deteriorated brick, block, mortar or purging. Cracking due to settlement will also be noted and monitored.
- Porches, decks and wooden components will be checked for rot and insect infestation.
- Chimneys and chimney caps will be inspected for loose or deteriorated mortar or cracked stucco.
- Masonry walls will be checked for deteriorated brick and mortar. Stucco walls will be inspected for cracking and separating. Gaps, cracks around windows and doors.
- Inspect all sinks, faucets and toilets for leaks and drips.
- And much more is included in our 20 point inspection.
Contact us today for a free estimate and references. We want to help you with your next project.
Request A Quote